Monday, April 13, 2009

Past Performances.

So I realize that I'm a little late on this post. My bad. But we had another great show, after out Alpine excursion, at the Village Coffee. It was a great location and a great atmosphere. We had some fun moments, including a few appearances from Jose the Duck. I also really enjoyed Clint's face in accents when Slovakian was yelled out and Brent didn't even blink an eye. All in all it was a fun show. Thanks to all those who came and thank you to The Village Coffee for letting us come and perform at your shop!

Now, for all you blog readers out there we have some pictures from our Alpine performance:










Funny stuff boys! Keep up the great work. And again, thanks for those who come and support us! I'll keep you posted on upcoming performances. :)

No comments: