Saturday, April 4, 2009

Great Show!

Great show last night boys! I had a ton of fun watching and MC'ing for it. It was our first time performing at the Utah Showtime Theater and I thought it was a fun atmosphere and I really liked the DJ. He did a great job! Some of my personal favorite parts were Pop Up Book, though it was kinda sad that Clint had to die in the end, but he did it with style. ;) All in all I really thought we had a fun show! Thank you for all that came, and I hoped you enjoyed it. And for those that didn't come, or for those who did and want some more, remember that we have another performance tonight. (And it's FREE!)

We will be performing tonight at the Village Coffee on 2700 S and State St at 8:00. I realize that might be pushing the time for some of you, but feel free to come late rather than not at all! And get yourself a hot chocolate or something. It should be a fun show so I hope to see you all there! :)

No comments: