Monday, March 30, 2009

Recap March Performance Part 2

First off, I'd like to thank you all that came to our second March performance on Saturday. We had some great moments if I do say so myself. And those MC's were amazing, no? ;) One of my personal favorite games of the night was DVD. Dom's continual reference to his grandma was great. And who can go wrong with slow motion hula-hooping!? I also enjoyed Piece's of Paper. Not only did we have a lot of piece's of paper work out perfectly (resulting in Taylor's and Kurtis' fake kiss) but Jake's vampire Edward impression was priceless. All in all I thought it was a fun performance. Good job guys! :)

For those who missed it, here are some pictures of the night:




Story, Story, Die.


Who ever knew pillows and Mr. Sandman could be so funny?


Gavin the Pirate and Valley Forge!








Dom makes a great pregnant lady, doesn't he?



Again, great show boys! I'm looking forward to the next one! :)

No comments: